We are Arboricultural Association Approved Contractors and as such you can be assured that we have been rigorously assessed in all procedures relating to tree surgery work.
The areas which are assessed include the following:
On-site operations, Standard of work, Customer care and office Systems, Health and Safety procedures, Training and Competence, Personnel and Human Resources, Wildlife and Ecology, Appropriate Insurance cover, Named Manager competence, Possession of necessary licences.
More information can be found at www.trees.org.uk.
As a minimum, all our employees are certified to use a chainsaw, carry out tree work and aerial climbing operations, and carry up to date first aid certificates.
Other certifications held by employees include:
- Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-cutting
- Cross-cutting Timber Using a Chainsaw
- Felling of Medium and Large Trees
- Carrying out of Pruning Operations
- Sectional Felling / Dismantling
- Use of Chainsaw from a Mobile Elevated Work Platform
- Manual Fed Wood Chipper Operations
- The Safe Use of Stump Grinders
- Cable Detection
- Telescopic Handler
- Hydraulic Loader
- Signing, Lighting and Guarding (Street Works)
- Risk Assessment
- Examination of Aboricultural Equipment (LOLER)
- Professional Tree Inspection.
- Arboriculture, Level 4 Award (ABC Awards)
- Aerial Tree Rigging, NPTC Level 3 Award (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- The Safe Use of Mobile Elevated Work Platform,